The following inventions made me say wow —
- Best workstation ever

- No more teary eyes !!

- Always forget where you put your keys ? This is one for you..

- These lights are genius

- Left or right? Safely turn whichever way you like.

- Looking for a keyboard ??

The most useful smartphone case in the world!
- How about a scooter that folds into a briefcase?

- Or a folding bicycle ??

- A must have socket..

- Why do not get these ideas in my mind ?

- Perfect for those sleepy heads.. like me lazy…

- I will definitely try this…

- Eating while driving ?? No problem!! Full your stomach..and have fun !!

- Simple but helpful especially for those who are too lazy to keep their stuff tidy (ya ..I am including myself in the list)

- Last but not the least… my personal favourite as I always wanted to know…
That’s how they do it – Now I know.

Thank you !!
I hope you all found it interesting :-)
Comments
Post a Comment